This weekend has been a mixed one at the Box-office as the notable new releases have fared ranging from decent to poor.
1. Silly Fellows : The film has collected an estimated distributor share of over 2 Crores in Domestic Markets accounting to around 40 percent recovery against the valued theatricals of 5.50 Cr. Allari Naresh & Sunil have finally talked some notable evenue as their previous releases were debacles. Though the wom is quite decent, it didn’t reflect in collections which are not up to the mark. AVERAGE.
2. Geetha Govindam : has another excellent weekend with a distributor share of 1.50 Cr in Domestic Markets taking cumulative total to 54.10 Cr. The film still has some legs and will depend upon the fate of upcoming releases to put more benchmarks. BLOCKBUSTER
3. C/O Kancharapalem : The film has a decent weekend with an estimated distributor share of over 90 lakhs in the domestic markets. Suresh Productions has acquired the film for 81 lakhs excluding expenses like prints & publicity. The film can recover those from here but getting a Hit verdict will depend up on how Well it holds in A centres where the major business for it comes from. DECENT
4. NUN : The film has taken a very good opening in Telugu States as it has even registered housefull in some centres. It has easily outpaced the other new release Manu which was a straight film. Run for the film looks doubtful as reported are very mixed. GOOD
5. Manu : The film has a poor weekend with negative reported affecting big time right after the FDFS. It will be out from most of the theatres by coming Friday. Poor