Veteran actor and politician Nandamuri Harikrishna passed away today leaving the Telugu states in deep shock. The accident took place in Nalgonda district and after the primary investigation, Nalgonda SP Ranganath revealed the reasons for the accident. He called it a human mistake and Harikrishna passed away as he did not wear his seat belt. Here are his comments:
- Harikrishna’s car has been racing at 160kmph when the accident took place.
- Wearing seat belt would have saved Harikrishna with minor injuries.
- His car hit the divider and flew for 15 metres.
- Harikrishna flew for 20 metres from his car after the incident.
- The accident took place after Harikrishna turned to take out the water bottle.
SP Ranganath even revealed that the investigation is on from all the angles and a detailed report will be submitted soon.