New Releases :
1. Kalki : After a good opening on Friday, the film came down on Saturday & showed little growth on Sunday. Sunday collections should be greater than opening day for this type of films and that didn’t happen for Kalki. The film has an average weekend overall and it’s crucial for it hold from today.
2. Brochevarevarura : The film has a good opening on Friday and has shown growth in collections on Saturday & Sunday. Extra theatres are added in A centres and multiplex shows have been increased. The story is similar to last week release Agent Sai Srinivasa Athreya which opened well but able to sustain only in multiplexes on weekdays. It’s a wait and watch for this film to see how it will hold from today.
3. Annabelle : The film has decent collections in limited release centres and that’s all about it as it will be out of them by next week.
Other release Captain Rana Pratap is a washout.
1. Agent Sri Srinivasa Athreya : The film can be called as an above average/successful venture as the distributor share has crossed 3.5 Cr in domestic markets. These type of films should have come in summer so that they can take utilise the advantage and do well even in A centres. Now the film is more of limited to multiplexes.
2. Mallesham : The film has very low collections in its second week and can be termed as a flop venture at the box-office. As we said in our last weekend report, these type of films should be either aggressively promoted or enacted by the big stars. Both the things haven’t happened for the film.